Receptionist (Temp to perm)
Hourly rate equivalent to: £19,000 – £20,000 salary per annum, depending on experience.
Temporary to Perm.
W6, W12 London, UK. (various locations)
- Customer care background
- Reception/Admin background
Rotation of shifts over 4 week period – Including day, evening, night, weekends and Bank Holidays.
The post holder is responsible for the smooth running of reception/waiting area they would be covering across our sites as 1st point of contact for public accessing the service. You need to display a high standard of customer care experience, confident, flexible & a team player as you will be supporting our clinical team from an administration perspective daily.
- Greet each patient in a courteous manner at all times, dealing with all enquiries politely and efficiently, displaying empathy when answering queries at reception desk or over the telephone.
- To ensure that all telephone calls are answered within the agreed time scales with the Standard Service Greeting.
- To deal with all ad hoc enquiries and complaints in a pleasant and responsive manner, solving problems immediately where possible and referring to an appropriate senior person if necessary.
- Monitor the welfare of patients in the waiting area and notify a member of the clinical team if concerned about a patient wellbeing.
- To obtain patients details in a sensitive manner taking into consideration the diversities of the general public.
- To deal with enquires from police and other outside agencies concerning missing people by searching for details on hospital databases whilst maintaining patient confidentiality at all times..
- To ensure that all patients referrals to other departments in the hospital are faxed/posted to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- To carry out all daily administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning, filing, recording data on excel, maintaining stationary levels in each department to support the team.
- Ensure all clinical rooms are checked & stocked accordingly daily ready for use by clinical staff.
- To ensure the security and maintenance of any clinical device/equipment and to report any problems/faults to clinical engineering dept.
- Ready to carry out specific actions required of this role if a major incident is decleared.
- Understands the legality of patient documentation and to maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are read and adhered to.
to be confirmed
Please send your C.V as soon as possible to Info@dynamic.uk.net stipulating your availability and with up to date contact information.
Equality & Diversity
Dynamic Recruitment Consultants Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We are a proud member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation) and work by the REC’s Code of Conduct. For further information please contact Sheila O’Driscoll.