Receptionist (Temp to perm)
Hourly rate equivalent to: £19,000 – £20,000 salary per annum, depending on experience.
Temporary to Perm.
W10, UK. (various locations)
- Systmone 1 is essential
8:00 – 17:00
13:00 – 18:30
- Flexible approach
- SystmOne trained
- Typing and telephony skills
- To undertake full reception duties providing an optimum service to all.
- Solely maintain the smooth running of front desk activities in a small but busy medical practice.
- Efficiently and effectively answer telephone calls and deal with face to face enquiries.
- Screen enquiries for the doctor and staff.
- Politely greet patients and visitors.
- Register new patients at the surgery.
- Deal with all requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Book appointments for patients using SystmOne, ensuring that the appointments system runs smoothly.
- Arranging any necessary follow up appointments for patients.
- Liaise with other healthcare providers for continuity of care.
- Maintain a clean reception area to show a professional image.
- Process repeat prescription requests.
- Ensure all data is recorded in an accurate and efficient manner and patient records are up-to-date.
- Accurately file medical records.
- Closing/locking surgery and setting alarm at the end of each working day.
- Assist other members of staff as and when required.
- Making sure that the medical consulting rooms and surgery is fully stocked with essential supplies.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all patients
- Administration of doctor’s letters and referrals
- Any other duties considered appropriate to the role at the absolute discretion of the GP or Practice Manager.