DOMESTIC ASSISTANT (Temp to perm)
Hourly rate, 7.83
Temporary to Perm.
The Housekeeping Assistant will ensure that all the consulting rooms, waiting rooms, corridors, public areas, clinical outlets and toilets are cleaned and maintained to the standard laid down by the Housekeeping Manager.
Role responsibilities include:
- To arrive for and depart from Hotel Services office at the stipulated times dressed in the uniform provided by the Clinic and in line with the dress code.
- To report to their allocated Housekeeping Supervisor for their daily duties.
- To clean and prepare all consulting rooms, waiting rooms and ancillary areas, offices etc., departments, ensure correct amounts of cleaning materials is used.
- After training, adhere to COSSH Regulations and the London Clinic Policy for colour coding for cleaning designated area including those for special/isolation cases.
- To be familiar with and understand the Clinic’s Policies and Procedures, but specifically in relation to Fire and Manual Handling, Health and Safety at Work and to attend mandatory updates.
- In accordance with the Clinic’s Data Protection Policies, it is the responsibility for Managers and staff to maintain the confidentiality of patient or employee records
- To ensure Storerooms are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To report any faults to equipment in the rooms to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- To hand in Lost Property to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
to be confirmed
Please send your C.V as soon as possible to Info@dynamic.uk.net stipulating your availability and with up to date contact information.
Equality & Diversity
Dynamic Recruitment Consultants Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We are a proud member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation) and work by the REC’s Code of Conduct. For further information please contact Sheila O’Driscoll.