Call Handler (Temp to perm)
Hourly rate equivalent to: £19,000 – £20,000 salary per annum, depending on experience.
Temporary to Perm.
W10, London, UK.
Customer service background
Rotation of shifts over 4 week period – Including day, evening, night, weekends and Bank Holidays.
To deliver an effective and competent level of accurate call handling for callers to the Out of hours and 111 service. To deliver an efficient appointments service for face to face consultations at the Primary Care Centre, in accordance with agreed protocols.
- The assessment of patients needs supported by local policies and Decision support computer software to ensure that patients are prioritised appropriately and directed to the correct end point.
- Liaising with other agencies and healthcare providers to ensure patients are appropriately directed.
- Utilisation of communication skills in management of challenging calls and child protection concerns.
- To adhere to, and maintain an up to date, knowledge local policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge of escalation policies and emergency procedures as necessary.
- To inform the Operations Manager any issue affecting service delivery, at the time the issue is highlighted.
- Support the implementation of new policies and procedures as required
- To maintain a healthy and safe work environment for self and colleagues.
- Utilising, with no errors, the database system used to log callers’ details and requests.
- To perform general administrative duties, when workload permits
- To assist with the call monitoring system
- To support line management through undertaking additional delegated administrative tasks when required to support effective service delivery, e.g. entering information onto existing databases.
- Identify and highlight appropriately any issues regarding a vulnerable child or adult.
- To provide simple health information advice in line with NHS policies and approved sources.
to be confirmed
Please send your C.V as soon as possible to Info@dynamic.uk.net stipulating your availability and with up to date contact information.
Equality & Diversity
Dynamic Recruitment Consultants Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We are a proud member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation) and work by the REC’s Code of Conduct. For further information please contact Sheila O’Driscoll.