Job title: Administrator (Temp to perm)
Salary/Hourly Rate Hourly rate equivalent to: £19,000 – £20,000 salary per annum, depending on experience.
Location W10, London, UK.
Duration Temporary to Perm.
Essential Requirements • Customer Service Background. • Administrator background.
Job Description: As an Integrated Hub care navigator you will assist patients with assessed needs across the functions of the integrated hub. Working within agreed protocols and processes you will appropriately advise patients and direct them to the right clinical service, including booking in hours GP appointments. You will also assist in advising any patients presenting to the integrated hub by phone or on site. You will be required to undertake an initial prioritisation using a recognised software system. You will also be required to fulfil some responsibilities in relation to the dispatch of GPs or other Health Professionals to undertake home visits or to consult with a patient at a location of care within the integrated care system.
• Management of hub appointment queue within Adastra using administration skills.
• Undertake assessment and initial prioritisation of patients presenting in person to a location of care or by phone to the Integrated Care Hub using a recognised decision support software system (Adastra ACPP, System One )
• Take calls directly transferred from another function in the integrated Urgent Care Hub
• In line with agreed protocols and processes appropriately advise patients as to the correct course of action arising from their contact with the IUC service.
• To maintain patient consultation records appropriately and record actions taken within the agreed format.
• Co ordinate and arrange the dispatch of GPs or other Health Professionals to undertake home visits or to consult with a patient at a location of care within the integrated care system within agreed processes and protocols.
• Identify and take appropriate immediate actions to address any risks to patients or service and report in line with incident and complaints reporting procedures.
• Identification of emergency care needs requiring despatch of a 999 ambulance in any patient presenting to the hub or a spoke location in person or by phone
Closing Date : On Going