Dynamic Recruitment Consultants Ltd have been in the business of providing temporary, permanent and fixed term staffing solutions to the Public & Private Sectors for over 25 years. We cover placements throughout London and the surrounding areas including Kent, Essex and Northamptonshire.
Our core areas of specialism are Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Ancillary and Childcare and we provide all levels of DBS cleared staff. We have a solid reputation for providing high quality staff at competitive rates and meeting each individual requirement of our varied customer base.
Commitment to our Clients:
Dynamic Recruitment will ensure a high quality service provision through a combination of robust procedures and operational processes which include:
- A committed, experienced and well-trained account team.
- Structured and customised management processes.
- Robust candidate attraction, recruitment, assessment and reference/ verification processes.
- Efficient temporary worker guidance, induction and monitoring processes.
- Accurate financial processes.
- Regular performance reviews and operation of a structured complaints and continuous improvement process.
- Quality Audit Process.
Client & Candidate Confidentiality:
We take all precautions to protect the confidentiality of our candidates and clients and their intellectual and commercial property and information.
All permanent staff are trained in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and Confidentiality Legislation and are happy to sign the extended confidentiality agreements of our clients.
Vetting & Registration Procedures:
These processes are key to ensuring that candidates sourced by Dynamic Recruitment Consultants Ltd meet the requirements of our clients and all UK employment legislation; including:
- Completion of paperwork and verification checks to include proof of address, NI and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Biographical interviewing to validate each candidates CV qualifications, experience, gaps in employment, reasons for leaving, contact points for references and aspirations.
- Use of in-house and on-line testing facilities to assess candidate skills.
- Referencing criteria meeting a minimum of 3 years previous employment and to meet individual contractual requirements or our clients.
- We also conduct client specific checks such as DBS Disclosures, credit checking, medical declarations and confidentiality agreements.
Equal Opportunities & Diversity:
We are totally committed to attracting and selecting the best possible candidate for the job and do not discriminate in terms of any of the six strands of diversity:
Race, Age, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Religion or Disability. For our full Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy please contact one of our consultants.